– Access to the private gardens and discovery of the domain.
– Guided walk in the vineyards, discovery of our 8 grape varieties and our Haut-Armagnac terroir, introduction to the art of vineyard work.
– Awareness of our environmental approach.
– Explanation of the Genodics technology: treating the vines with music.
– Presentation of the Fine Blanche®, an original creation of Patrick de Montal in 1985 which gave its name to the AOC Blanche d’Armagnac category in 2005.
– Discovery of our Gascon fruit brandies, a collaboration with Cherry Rocher, the oldest French distillery of fruit liqueurs
– Visit of the ageing cellar of our Armagnac, presentation of the Armagnac still.
– Guided tasting of our Fine Blanche®, our Armagnac La Réserve, our 3 fruit brandies and a signature cocktail.
– Tasting of local products in accordance with the selection of eaux-de-vie.
– Fun activities for children.